Merseytravel has unveiled a £250m consultancy contract framework for transport works in the region.
A prior information notice (PIN) has been posted for the multi-party framework, which is divided into 14 lots and covers work across a range of disciplines including:
- Tunnels Engineering Consultancy,
- Rail Engineering Consultancy,
- Marine – Naval Architectural Services,
- Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy,
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Consultancy,
- Architectural Services,
- Transport Policy and Planning Consultancy,
- Quantity Surveying,
- Safety, Quality and Environmental Consultancy,
- Programme/Project Management,
- Highways Infrastructure Consultancy,
- Business Case Development,
- PR, Campaign and Engagement,
- Topographical surveys.
Projects under the framework could be carried out across Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council, Liverpool City Council, Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council, Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council, Halton Borough Council, St Helens Metropolitan Borough Council and Liverpool Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
The publication of the contract notice is expected on 28 September and Merseytravel is holding a supplier event for interested parties on 19 September at its headquarters, 1 Mann Island, Liverpool L3 1BP.
'We plan to share our long-term strategy including details about future planned projects. We will also share details of our procurement process and timescales associated with such,' Merseytravel said.
To attend the supplier day pre-register no later than 7 September by e-mail to email@example.com including the names of those who will be attending.